CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- All bookings are only accepted from persons 21 years of age and over. Please note that the person who makes the booking is the only person permitted to make amendments to it and will be considered the party representative and responsible for the whole parties’ actions.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of £50.00 per week/short break per accommodation will be required. The balance must be paid 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival.
- All bookings made less than 42 days prior to arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- On confirmation of your booking, you become liable for the full cost of the holiday.
- We strongly advise you take our Holiday Protection Cover which costs £29 and is charged per accommodation. Cover can only be added at the time of booking.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK reserve the right to cancel your holiday, re-let the accommodation and retain the non-refundable booking deposit and Holiday Protection Cover paid if we do not receive full payment 42 days prior to arrival subject to special offers.
- Amendments or alterations made to your booking will not incur a charge if the Holiday Protection Cover has been paid.
- Without the Holiday Protection Cover amendments/alterations will incur a £25 administration fee.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK reserves the right to amend this or any other tax element in the event of a tax change.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
- As soon as your accommodation is ready, we will send you a text message to let you know you can check-in. Please make sure that we have the correct mobile telephone number for you.
- If you have not received a text message or call to advise that your accommodation is ready, please proceed to the check-in Reception from 4.30 pm onwards. Please do not arrive at the check-in area before this time if you have not received a call or text.
- Reservations will not be held after midnight on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements have been made with reception. If notification of your late arrival is not received BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK will assume that the holiday is cancelled, the total cost of the holiday will be retained.
- Accommodation must be vacated by 9.30 am on the day of departure.
HOLIDAY PROTECTION COVER
- We strongly recommend taking out our Holiday Protection Cover to give you peace of mind if you need to change or cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances. It offers the following:
- Make unlimited changes to your holiday up to 48 hours before your arrival with no administration fee*
- Chance to claim a refund if you need to cancel your holiday **
- Cancel your booking for any reason up to 48 hours before your arrival and take a credit to use in the future*
*Arrival date must be within 24 months of your original holiday date. Any changes in tariff price will be applied whether higher or lower. ** Subject to qualifying reasons.
Excludes any monies paid for Holiday Protection Cover.
- The Holiday Protection Cover covers your booking, provided that the following Qualifying Reasons** are satisfied:
- Sickness or serious injury, redundancy, or jury service of any person in your holiday party
- Death of any person in your holiday party or immediate family
- Cancellation of a private event being held at The Pier House Bar & Bistro or The Waterfront Inn
- ALL claims must be substantiated with documentary evidence (i.e., Dr’s certificate) before a refund can be processed.
- The Holiday Protection Cover is not a policy of insurance, nor does it replicate all the features of a typical holiday insurance policy. If you require insurance cover then you should contact an insurance broker authorised by the Financial Services Authority.
CANCELLATION WITH HOLIDAY PROTECTION COVER
If you have our Holiday Protection Cover, then you can move your holiday arrival dates free of charge, keep monies on account and use for your next holiday which must be taken within 24 months from your original arrival date, or claim a refund depending on when you cancel and provided that the qualifying reasons** are satisfied.
- If you cancel your holiday 42+ days before arrival, you can keep monies on account or claim a full refund less the cost of the Holiday Protection Cover.
- If you cancel your holiday between 8 – 41 days before arrival, you can keep monies on account or claim a refund less the cost of the Holiday Protection Cover and the deposit amount paid at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 7 days before arrival, you will not be eligible for a refund, but you can still change the dates of your stay up to 48 hours before your original arrival date.
- Please note bookings with Holiday Protection Cover does not extend to other factors such as relationship breakdown, vehicle breakdown, pet illness, leaving your job or your employer changing your previously agreed annual leave dates; in instances where you are not covered in the list above, we would recommend amending your holiday arrival dates or keep monies on account rather than forfeiting all monies paid.
- The Holiday Protection Cover is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave your place of residence for your holiday destination.
- If the cancellation does not meet the Qualifying Reasons** you will be able to keep monies on account/ amend your holiday arrival date (to be taken within 24 months from your original arrival date) free of charge.
CANCELLATION WITHOUT HOLIDAY PROTECTION COVER
- If you’ve not taken out Holiday Protection Cover and you cancel regardless of the reason for cancellation you will forfeit all monies previously paid with no refund, therefore you are strongly recommended to add this cover at the time of booking.
- We may be able to change the date of your break subject to availability and there will be an administration fee.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
- Any changes to bookings or cancellations must be via written correspondence. Please email email@example.com.
- We can only accept a cancellation from the lead booking name unless your documentary evidence shows they are unable to cancel the booking, or we have received prior approval from the lead booking name to speak with someone else regarding the booking.
- Cancellation with Holiday Protection Cover gives you the option to amend your arrival dates free of charge, keep monies paid on account or claim a refund if you meet one of the qualifying reasons. Qualifying reasons must be supported by official documentation. Please see Holiday Protection Cover.
- When a holiday is cancelled and Qualifying reasons ** have been met, you will receive the refund on the card the original payment was made.
- If any bank accounts have been frozen or closed following the death of the person who paid for the holiday, we will require the executor of the estate to sign a letter of indemnity confirming they are administering the estate. We will arrange a BACS transfer to the executor following receipt of the fully signed letter of indemnity.
- Cancellation without the Holiday Protection Cover unfortunately means you are not entitled to a refund upon cancellation. You can move your holiday arrival dates with a £25 administration change.
- Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive government regulations or of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties, or either of them renders the performance of the agreement impossible.
- You are always completely covered in case we need to cancel your holiday for any reason, that includes things like any UK public health measures, and we promise in these situations we’ll always offer you the flexibility to change your holiday arrival date or a refund.
AMENDMENTS TO YOUR HOLIDAY
- With Holiday Protection Cover: Free amendments to your booking. You can amend elements of your holiday like your arrival date, duration, and accommodation as many times as you like within a 24-month period of your original holiday date. Any changes in tariff price will be applied whether higher or lower.
- Without Holiday Protection Cover: Administration fee of £25 You can amend elements of your holiday like your arrival date, duration, and accommodation at a cost of £25 per amendment. Any changes in tariff price will be applied whether higher or lower. There will be no refunds.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. If your accommodation is unavailable for whatever reason BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK will transfer you to similar or alternative accommodation at no extra cost, alternatively refund the total cost of your holiday. Please note that you will have no additional claim against BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund whatsoever if the person responsible for the party or any member of his/her party causes a nuisance, annoyance or danger to other guests, staff, or damage to the property of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK will not accept liability to any person staying or any person visiting the centre for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal unless caused by negligent act or omission by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK. No liability will be attached to BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK in respect of any loss or damage for anything brought onto the centre, including motor vehicles, personal effects, or luggage, howsoever caused, or sustained, or for persons coming onto the park at your request.
- If you have an accident at the park involving the accommodation, the equipment supplied or in the grounds, you must inform the centre management immediately where practical, but no later than your day of departure. If you do not inform BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK prior to your departure, the ability to investigate could be seriously hampered. Therefore, unless there is a valid reason for the delay in informing BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK of the details, the situation will not be dealt with.
- Any problems that occur regarding your accommodation must be reported at the time of occurrence. Please report any issues directly to Reception. Failure to do so prior to your departure, unless there is a valid reason for the delay, will result in issues not being dealt with.
- You will be responsible for any damage or breakages occurring in your accommodation throughout the duration of your holiday.
- It is illegal to smoke inside enclosed public buildings. Please note that in the interest of comfort and safety of all our guests, we operate a strict ‘no-smoking’ policy in all accommodation.
- In the event of non-compliance, a charge of £100 will be levied for professional cleaning of the accommodation.
- If a guest is found to be smoking within accommodation, they will be asked to leave the park.
- Smoking out of the window or in doorways is strictly prohibited and will be treated as smoking within the accommodation and therefore a breach of our smoking policy.
PERSONAL POSSESSIONS & LOST PROPERTY
- You are responsible for your personal possessions at the holiday park and within your holiday home accommodation.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK are not liable for any loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage however caused or sustained except where it is caused by our negligence or fault.
- If you leave personal possessions behind at the end of your holiday, we will endeavour to return the items claimed but we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Perishable items such as packets of food, drink, or household items left behind and opened will be disposed of upon checkout.
- Personal Possessions that have been left behind will be kept for a maximum of 28 days.
- Personal possessions that you require to be returned will be sent via a courier company and you will be required to pay the cost of delivery.
BEHAVIOUR AT THE HOLIDAY PARK
- Please note you are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party. Behaviour must be in keeping with the family environment of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK and always be appropriate and respectful.
- We ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10.30 pm. If we feel your behaviour is aggressive, excessive, noisy, disruptive, or inappropriate you will be asked to leave immediately, no refund will be made.
- Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. You should comply with speed limits, parking, and other traffic regulations whilst at the park.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK has a specifically allocated pet accommodation. PETS MUST BE SPECIFIED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. A STRICT LIMIT OF TWO PETS PER UNIT APPLIES.
- Pets must not be left unattended in your accommodation or vehicles. Any damage or extra cleaning incurred will be billed directly to the guest for immediate payment.
- Please note that pets MUST always be kept on a lead and MUST always be poop-a-scooped. Dog litter bins are located around the site.
- Dogs (excluding guide dogs) are not allowed in the Pier House Restaurant area.
- Dogs are allowed in the bar and terrace areas at the management’s discretion and must be always kept on a lead and under control.
- Please ensure that your pet is fully inoculated, free of fleas and worms.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any pets they might consider inappropriate as a family pet.
- Pets are not allowed on beds, bed linen or furniture. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK insists that you bring your pets’ basket/bed with you.
- Pets are not permitted at any time in non-pet-allocated accommodation except for registered assistance dogs.
- We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds including all dogs listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- Please note the management reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund to any guest who brings unspecified pet(s) into the accommodation.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING
- There are 4 EV charging stations located at the park. Please visit your choice of station for vehicle charging and scan the QR code and follow instructions to charge your vehicle. This is a pay as you go service with the option to fully charge or set a required amount of charge. Vehicle charging from your allocated accommodation is not permitted.
GUESTS WITH ADDITIONAL NEEDS
- Some accommodation may have steep gradients, steps or stairs and may not be suitable for prams, wheelchair users or visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any specific requirements and we will try our best to comply with any special requests.
- If you do not make us fully aware of any requirements before you book, we cannot be responsible if the accommodation is unsuitable.
- The information you give us in connection with your booking is held securely on our computer systems in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By providing us with this information you are deemed to accept this and to have the consent of all members of your party to this. However, please note that we can only discuss/amend a booking with the lead guest. Please make sure the other members of your party agree to this. We keep this information to help us improve our service to you and to provide you with information about our holidays by telephone, email, and post. If you have opted in to receive special offers by post, email, or SMS, or by any means other than booking then we will contact you by your preferred contact method to keep you informed of our latest news and offers.
- If you would prefer not to receive this information from BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not disclose this information to any person outside of Braddicks Leisure Ltd. other than our agents and contractors for the purpose of carrying out your instructions unless we are legally required to do so for the purpose of crime prevention. We use CCTV cameras in some locations at the holiday park for crime prevention and safety reasons.
- Our websites use ‘cookies’ to help analyse web traffic or logs when you visit the website, enabling web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive, which once you agree the browser adds that text in a small file. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and saving information about your preferences. Cookies enable us to identify which pages are being used by which type of customer and enable us to develop our website to better match our customers’ expectations. We only use this information for statistical purposes. Should you deny our website to place a cookie on your browser this should not prevent you from using our website although you may not be able to book a holiday online.
- Every care is taken to ensure that all marketing information is accurate at the time of going to press.
- Photographs are intended for guidance only. Layout plans and artists’ impressions are for illustrative purposes only.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
- We regularly take photographs and videos for promotional and training purposes, and we occasionally receive requests from TV or other companies to film/photograph on the park. Please be aware that filming may be in progress during your break.
- Should you not wish to appear in any such material please notify us on or before your arrival.
- We do not accept responsibility if, contrary to your wishes, you appear in film or photographs and will not make any financial reward or payment of any kind.
- Please check and/or query the details and price of your chosen holiday at the time of booking or immediately on receipt of your confirmation.
- If we discover an error in the pricing of your holiday after you have booked, we will tell you and ask whether you wish to continue with the booking or cancel.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you need to contact us about your holiday or in connection with these terms and conditions please call or email our Holiday Consultants via email@example.com or write to us at BRADDICKS HOLIDAY PARK, Merley Road, Westward Ho! North Devon EX39 1JU.