THE WATERFRONT INN BED & BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
QUALITY AND COMFORT IN A BEACHSIDE LOCATION
Our rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. You’ll enjoy a restful night’s sleep on our comfortable beds, complete with soft linen, plump pillows, and a cosy duvet. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start your day, and rejuvenate in our modern en-suite with a large power shower.
Enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast on the Deck and wonder in the choices like traditional cooked full English breakfast or American style pancakes.
APPLEDORE DOUBLE ROOM
- King size bed
- White Linen & Fluffy white towels
- Walk in shower
- Modern design
- Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Sleeps 2 persons
Waterfront Inn Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Accommodation will be available from 2:00pm on the day of your arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure.
2. Bookings will only be accepted if at least one member of the party staying is 18 years old or over.
3. A deposit of £50 per room will be required at the time of making your reservation.
4. Bookings will only be confirmed when the deposit has been paid.
5. Full payment for the period of your stay must be made 6 weeks prior to arrival. If your booking is in less than 6 weeks time, then full payment will need to be made at the time of making the booking.
6. If a booking is subsequently cancelled, our policy for providing refunds of monies paid is:
- For cancellations made over 14 days from due date of arrival, we will provide a full refund.
- For cancellations made between 7 and 14 days of due date of arrival, we will retain £50 and refund the balance to you.
- For cancellations made less than 7 days from due date of arrival, or for non-arrivals, there will be no refund due to you.
7. Please note that the accommodation is above a pub and restaurant. On Friday and Saturday evenings and at Bank Holiday weekends we do on occasion have live entertainment and the sound from this can filter through to the accommodation.
8. On your first day of arrival, check in must be before 10:00 pm. The Waterfront Inn will be locked at 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm on Friday & Saturday nights. When you check in you will be provided with a key which will give you “out of hours” access to your accommodation.
9. Whilst we will endeavour to allocate the room chosen at the time of booking, if in the event this is not possible, we reserve the right to allocate another room. In such an event we will endeavour to contact you at our earliest convenience to notify you of the change.
10. The Waterfront Inn is Licensed premises. Therefore we would ask that any children up to the age of 18 are always accompanied by an adult whilst in the bar and restaurant areas. In addition, our License prohibits children up to 18 being in the bar and restaurant areas after 9:00 pm from 1st October to 31st March and after 10:00 pm from 1st April to 30th September.
11. If a guest causes a nuisance, or a danger to other guests or employees of the Company, or damage to our property, we reserve the right to terminate the stay without notice, and without compensation or refund whatsoever.
12. Please note we have a No Smoking Policy inside the Waterfront Inn and this also applies to your room.
13. The Company will not accept liability to any person staying at The Waterfront Inn for any personal injury, fatal or nonfatal, or for persons coming onto the premises at the guest’s request.
14. The Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage for anything brought onto the premises, including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, howsoever caused, or for persons coming onto the premises at the guest’s request.
15. If you have an accident on the premises (in the accommodation or in the grounds), you must inform us immediately where practical, but not later than your departure. If you do not inform the Company prior to your departure, the ability for us to investigate could be severely hampered. Therefore, unless there is a valid reason for such delay in advising the Company, then any complaint or claim may not be dealt with.
Where is The Waterfront Inn Bed & Breakfast?
Direct Contact: 01237 474737
waterfrontinn.co.uk is part of the Braddicks Leisure Group. Accommodation reservations are managed by Braddicks Holiday Centre Westward Ho! Registered Office: 12 Chingswell Street, Bideford, Devon EX39 2NF Company Registration Number: 432908. VAT Number 158 8723 65
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation | Westward Ho! | Braddicks Holiday Centre